• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Terry Not Guilty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An english person racist? Move on, nothing to see here or in the courts.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      An english person racist? Move on, nothing to see here or in the courts.
      What the **** is that supposed to mean?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Hes been on the pop. Again...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          Hes been on the pop. Again...
          Racism is endemic down your way, never fail to be shocked how much in the open it is when I'm there. Deal with it.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Racism is endemic down your way, never fail to be shocked how much in the open it is when I'm there. Deal with it.
            Oh FFS, England really??? How come the world and his dog want to live on this hotbed of seething racism???

Name a more ethnically diverse country on the planet that has less friction than England. I think you'll find countries that have practically no ethnic minorities have a far worse culture of racism. Eastern Europe for example.

BTW rubbing jocks up the wrong way doesn't count as 'racism'.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Cliphead has been on his Aldi Vodka and Iron Bru, don't worry about it. The day I worry about a Scot calling anEngland racist is the day, well, It'll never happen; there's more of that tulip north of the border than anywhere down here so I smile at his inbred irony

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                The whole thing is an embarrassing waste of time and money.

The authorities just want to be seen to be doing something. It's the same with that kid who went down for being racist on twitter.

I don't condone any of the behaviour but there are far bigger problems in the world to be dealing with.
                There's a thriving PC industry with twats like Garth Crooks still trying to get more mileage out of this case.

When this started and Blatter put his foot in it, Crooks said that Blatter's comments were "the rantings of an old man."

Imagine what he'd say if someone dismissed what he (Crooks) said as "the rantings of a black man."

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  Cliphead has been on his Aldi Vodka and Iron Bru, don't worry about it. The day I worry about a Scot calling anEngland racist is the day, well, It'll never happen; there's more of that tulip north of the border than anywhere down here so I smile at his inbred irony
                  Dream on fckwit
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

BTW rubbing jocks up the wrong way doesn't count as 'racism'.
                    Who's rubbing up who? Touched a nerve there did I?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

based on 2010/11 stats:

Population of England = 55,240,000
                      Number of recorded racist incidents = 48,402 or 9.34% per capita

Population of Scotland = 5,222,000
                      Number of recorded racist incidents = 4907 or 9.40% per capita

All of which would suggest pretty equal intolerance

However when you consider the size of ethnic populations in both countries:

England = 12.5% or 6,476250 which generated 48,402 complaints

Scotland= 2% or 104,440 which generated 4907 complaints

Thus in Scotland with a smaller number of non whites, these were subjected to more racist abuse by the indigenous white population

caveat is that figures recorded relate to racism being directed by white on non white

HTH
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X