• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Major blow to Labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left to right:

Snog, Avoid, Hug, Marry
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      I was thinking more of the public sector workers, but if its not doleites, parasites or the naive, then who actually did vote them into power 3 times? lol
      Public sector will be a big chunk of course, but our middle class is massive these days and the working class has dwindled while Labour still remain popular.

So I think the answer is: idealists. The young do actually vote based on what they believe in rather than what is best for their own little lives.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That's the problem with having a massive civil service they'll vote blindly for false promises, little do they realise that the whole economy almost went down the plughole when labour were in charge.
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

You mean like the current ConDem government, or the 10 years of Tory leadership?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You mean like the current ConDem government, or the 10 years of Tory leadership?
            Nope, I think he means the Blair/Brown years when the state got bloated for ideological reasons, not out of necessity.

They really shafted our country - Everyone is equal, all degrees are worthwhile, everyone should go to uni, we should ppi ourselves to death, start illegal wors, etc, etc, ad nauseum

Comment

I don't think they're doing the best job, but I prefer them to Labour all they want to do is give money to the scroungers and the fact is there is no money to give.
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                I don't think they're doing the best job, but I prefer them to Labour all they want to do is give money to the scroungers and the fact is there is no money to give.
                i believe you have some very reasonable points..in part of course, however once we have privatised the nhs and cameron has given all this money to his mates where will we be then?

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                  i believe you have some very reasonable points..in part of course, however once we have privatised the nhs and cameron has given all this money to his mates where will we be then?
                  And of course, that is exactly what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    Nope, I think he means the Blair/Brown years when the state got bloated for ideological reasons, not out of necessity.

They really shafted our country - Everyone is equal, all degrees are worthwhile, everyone should go to uni, we should ppi ourselves to death, start illegal wors, etc, etc, ad nauseum
                    Everyone IS equal. And didn't the main parties all support war with Iraq?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Everyone IS equal. And didn't the main parties all support war with Iraq?
                      I think you missed the point there...

Comment

Working...
                      X