• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Major blow to Labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I'll probably be voting Labour next time.

Some people just want to see the world burn. I think i'll vote the same just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I'll probably be voting Labour next time.

Once a commie always a commie
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        That made me laugh!

At least it cheers up my colleagues here, although they seem to be trying not to show it.
        Must be getting lonely there though, I heard all the contractors had been given the old heave ho.
        Wait, no, it can't be. You're not a permie are you? (Narrows eyes and looks suspicious like).

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Once a commie always a commie
          That I agree with.

Comment

Cameron 'heir-to-Blair' is at it too.

The Conservative Prime Minister and his Labour predecessor have held at least eight conversations about how to run the country, according to a newspaper.
            David Cameron and Tony Blair 'forge special relationship' - Telegraph
            I wonder who Blair appeals to most, the left, middle, right or none of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Cameron 'heir-to-Blair' is at it too.

I wonder who Blair appeals to most, the left, middle, right or none of the above.
              Arms firms mostly.

Comment

I'd vote for Bliar purely on the basis that he'll be bound to be impeached or worse, everybody must give him an opportunity to do so.

Comment

Well at least the UK has the best form of democracy, whereby we have the freedom to elect our own dictators.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Well at least the UK has the best form of democracy, whereby we have the freedom to elect our own dictators.
                    I sometimes wonder how close we are to full blown Kleptocracy, and indeed whether such governments don't exist everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      I sometimes wonder how close we are to full blown Kleptocracy, and indeed whether such governments don't exist everywhere.
                      I sometimes wonder too, TimberWolf, I mean, I've cancelled my TV licence, didn't fill out the UK census form, I minimise my tax exposure, don't pay extra on my council tax for "green" bins and other boll0cks, refuse fiscal contributions to "fake" charities, etc

And yet it doesn't matter what flavour of political variety of government we get in the UK, the same result ensues: increased taxes, higher inflation, higher house prices, longer waiting times at the local practise, the same political "vision" and a barrage of propaganda from the MSM 24/7.

God forbid the ever flowing supply of beer, big Macs and Eastenders ever dries up for the sleeping non critical thinking masses.

Our last resort is to withhold taxes. And engage in bloody revolution. Piano wire and lampposts for the righteous 656.

Me? The short time I have here I intend to live under the ethos of carpe diem, devour the marrow of life of every day that I have, and of course, punch a leftie or rightie in the face on a daily basis.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X