• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doomage View Post
    Phew, close one. Lottery ticket time while your luck's in methinks.

Saved by the crumple zones no doubt. Can you sue for whiplash like they do on American TV?

Also, whose sockie do you think cut you up?
    I think it was admins sockie, MF.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Have rung many many times, even quoting the bit where it says they will provide me a courtesy car. Same tulip, different retard.
      I didn't have that problem when dealing with a friends claim. Although it may have had something to do with me stating that they had the extended 14 day cover and oh I thought that bug had been fixed can you put me through to service desk which resolved the issue.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        I didn't have that problem when dealing with a friends claim. Although it may have had something to do with me stating that they had the extended 14 day cover and oh I thought that bug had been fixed can you put me through to service desk which resolved the issue.
        Balls.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Glad you're ok

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Phone them again. Its an awfully common trick for swiftcover to announce that you can't have a courtesy car until you quote exactly what you cover includes.

Either way glad you're ok and next time pick a decent insurance company.
            They are the same might as well pick the cheapest and pay yourself in the event you need something.

With my last car id have been 3rd party fire and theft, if the robbing barstewards hadnt made less cover more expensive than more cover.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Had me car stacked this morning. Had to do an emergency stop on a dual carriageway as some arsewipe farmer pulled across my lane. I stopped. Poor sod behind me in the shogun, not fully able to react in time, or not paying attention piled the the back of me at 70 mph.

Both of us walked. A scratch on the shogun, fiesta totalled.

Now after 5 years loyal money to swiftcover for both our wagons, both fully comp with courtesy car cover, I get no courtesy car. Until the loss adjuster can visit which can't happen until Thursday.

AVOID THESE CANTS LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Suity household glad to have suity back in one lump, albeit concussed.
              Nevermind courtesy car, be grateful you walked alive!

Comment

Look on the positive side, you could be stuck in a conference hall with a bunch of 'whoop whoop awesome, you're a rock star' American salespeople. The motivational speaker at yesterdays bash was so motivational I walked out and went to the bar.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Look on the positive side, you could be stuck in a conference hall with a bunch of 'whoop whoop awesome, you're a rock star' American salespeople. The motivational speaker at yesterdays bash was so motivational I walked out and went to the bar.
                  Sounds like you don't fit in again eh?

Word of advice - don't bring a punch in the face to a gun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Sounds like you don't fit in again eh?

Word of advice - don't bring a punch in the face to a gun fight.
                    There was a laser clay shooting competition the other night. I actually won it.

Yippee yay hay mother ****ers.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Glad to hear you survived.

Insurance companies have no scruples.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X