• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The dark reign of mod terror begins NOW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    At least it will raise the average IQ of both posters and mods.
    I thought to be a mod your IQ test couldn't come back negative, that's why MF was down graded to free loading gutter scum like the rest of us
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The PCG once banned someone for life for impersonating a moderator.

Mind you, it was pf.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        The PCG once banned someone for life for impersonating a moderator.

Mind you, it was pf.
        But just saying you're a mod doesn't make you one.

It does make you look a bit of a clown, however...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          You mean I'm funny?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Comment

But just saying you're a mod doesn't make you one.

As I understood it, pf took to sending "official" PMs to PCG members under the guise of a moderator. I suspect you'd know better than I.

Anyway, I last heard from pf a couple of years ago, when he was impersonating Brian Curnow somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I'm a little ****ed up maybe
              I thought one had to be to post here.

Comment

You mean I'm funny?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Where's that from? You posted that before to something I said about you.

Comment

You mean I'm funny?

Wow! That "Personality" award you got seems to have done the trick.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I really have no idea why you have such an intense dislike of us OG.
                    I don't. You're all cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      You're all c***s.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X