• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you find most people annoyingly thick?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Which category does CM fit into?
    The "punching well below her level and slumming it" category?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Who gives a crap what a thicko like you "thinks"?
      You obviously, otherwise you'd have the intelligence and restraint to refrain from commenting.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        The "punching well below her level and slumming it" category?!
        How's your wife again?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Which category does CM fit into?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            How's your wife again?
            Never been married, you must be thinking of someone else
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I do. Is it because I'm clever or because I'm an intolerant ******?
              It sounds like you're too stupid to be able to communciate with people properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                It sounds like you're too stupid to be able to communciate with people properly.
                Well, clearly I'm too stupid to communicate using plain text with those, such as yourself, that can't ******* read. Nowhere in my post did I mention difficulty communicating, or getting my point across, or anything else that might be taken as a sign that I'm struggling to communicate with anyone, thick or otherwise.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Well, clearly I'm too stupid to communicate using plain text with those, such as yourself, that can't ******* read. Nowhere in my post did I mention difficulty communicating, or getting my point across, or anything else that might be taken as a sign that I'm struggling to communicate with anyone, thick or otherwise.
                  You predictably fail to understand me. You only think they're think because you're thick and don't understand them. You're the IQ equivalent of a madman who thinks that only he is sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    You predictably fail to understand me. You only think they're think because you're thick and don't understand them. You're the IQ equivalent of a madman who thinks that only he is sane.
                    Why do you think I don't understand them? Or think that my original post was a reference to some kind of interpersonal interaction where communication or understanding might be an issue at all?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Definitely intolerance.

Comment

Working...
                      X