• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going to Amsterdam tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Anyway, with 3 kids, you don't tend to think about sex anymore, given you're so frightened touching another woman would give you another one...
    I was queueing behind a woman with a small child yesterday, and it was just constantly talking drivel (the child that is). How do people put up with this? I pity people who have this all the time, talk about ruin your life.

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
      I was queueing behind a woman with a small child yesterday, and it was just constantly talking drivel (the child that is). How do people put up with this? I pity people who have this all the time, talk about ruin your life.
      +1
      one day at a time

Comment

Rijksmuseum and van Gogh museum are both worth a visit, there are some nice shops outside of the 'more touristy' area as well.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I was in a meeting with 3 high level managers and exactly the same sentiment occurred to me.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Its gets better as they get older, as they start understanding humour and things like irony. They also start asking questions that make you think differently, as they ask them from a different starting point, which actually develops you too.

But **** me, when they're young, it drives you insane.

Comment

Its gets better as they get older, as they start understanding humour and things like irony. They also start asking questions that make you think differently, as they ask them from a different starting point, which actually develops you too.

Yes, kids are like that as well.

Comment

But surely you were at that starting point when you were young and left it behind as you grew up so how can that develop you? Can you think of an example?

Comment

But surely you were at that starting point when you were young and left it behind as you grew up so how can that develop you? Can you think of an example?
                  I think the older you get, the more you forget.

My wife and middle child were in the swimming pool changing rooms. A lady with a large ass came in and started changing, my middle child said, at the top of her voice, about the size of the ladies ass.

Trying to explain that to a 5 year old, and a 9 year old is an entirely different experience; one understands, or is starting to understand beig polite, the other one you are teaching to be honest.

I'll come back to another explanation once I return from town.

Comment

Working...
                  X