• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going to Amsterdam tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Wow. Hookers. You really know how to enjoy yourself.
    Where does it say that?

My, your leaps of imagination are much higher than what you could attain in real life you fat slob.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Where does it say that?

My, your leaps of imagination are much higher than what you could attain in real life you fat slob.
      Does your wife know you like paying for sex? Is it a competitive thing or is that your sexual preferences are a little (cough) on the abnormal side. Get help.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Does your wife know you like paying for sex? Is it a competitive thing or is that your sexual preferences are a little (cough) on the abnormal side. Get help.
        Again Fay Lao, where does it say this? Is this part of your fantasy world again?

Anyway, with 3 kids, you don't tend to think about sex anymore, given you're so frightened touching another woman would give you another one...

However, were I of the paying for sex variety, I would guess £38 would not get me much quality, but lots of things my Doctor would be able to show his colleagues. But I guess with you being benched with fook all money and being fat cock you cant get it elsewhere, so hey ho.

Comment

Getting your own boat around the canals is a fantastic way to see the city. Please remember to untie the ropes, however, if you have been in one or two of the cafes, as people tend to laugh lots if you don't. If you visit the cafes, please ensure you don't before the awards, and most especially do not avail yourself of the variety of 'coffee' named after a black and white mammal that can make you smell quite bad. If you do, prepare to not remember much about an eveing spend wondering around in a state of unconciousness, with yuor willy hanging out. Apparently.

Anne Frank lived there. That's pretty much all you need to know about that.

There are some interesting animal shows, with rather attractive ladies who help them perform.

MF may spend €50, but that's why he is covered in lesions, warts and dead tissue. Up the budget and enjoy yourself with a proper lady, not the ones that also have a willy
          Jeez, you really are a terminally dull cliche, aren't you? Bloke goes to Amsterdam and gets stoned, whatever next
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Jeez, you really are a terminally dull cliche, aren't you? Bloke goes to Amsterdam and gets stoned, whatever next
            Oh shut up you simple man. What else would you go there for if you aren't going to pay for the sex?

Ah, I see.

Stag night son, stag night.

Twat.

Comment

Oh shut up you simple man. What else would you go there for if you aren't going to pay for the sex?

Ah, I see.

Stag night son, stag night.

Twat.
              Time to ban this dull sockie, which is now in its 3rd incarnation, methinks.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Time to ban this dull sockie, which is now in its 3rd incarnation, methinks.
                What, because I called you a twat? Man up you simple dullard.

Comment

Watch out for the beggars old boy. I found them the most aggressive and persistent in Europe.

HTH

one day at a time

Comment

Nemo Science centre's worth a visit;

NEMO

A bit simplified for the geeks, but fun nonetheless.

If you want to see an old Dutch town, get the train to Haarlem (about 15 minutes); much nicer, good restaurants and the original old town centre's still intact; They have another science museum to; Teylers. And yes, they have whores.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Nemo Science centre's worth a visit;

NEMO

A bit simplified for the geeks, but fun nonetheless.

If you want to see an old Dutch town, get the train to Haarlem (about 15 minutes); much nicer, good restaurants and the original old town centre's still intact; They have another science museum to; Teylers. And yes, they have independent contractors.
                      FTFY.

Comment

Working...
                      X