• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netherlands vs Russia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I don't understand why so many chaps have an issue with toned, sporty women who have a little more muscle than your average girl; OK, I find the bodybuilding types hideous too, but I think Victoria Pendleton's got a fantastic body and not masculine at all.
    Maybe it's because I'm a sportsman and sporty people find sporty people attractive.
    Pendleton is, very much, my bag. All woman too.

As you said, if you're sporty, I guess you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I don't understand why so many chaps have an issue with toned, sporty women who have a little more muscle than your average girl; OK, I find the bodybuilding types hideous too, but I think Victoria Pendleton's got a fantastic body and not masculine at all.
      Maybe it's because I'm a sportsman and sporty people find sporty people attractive.
      Sporty is fine... lots of women's tennis players are very toned and muscular, but in a more feminine way that doesn't mean they're also skin on top of muscle without much else in there. It's probably the nature of cycling that you're going to get disproportionately massive legs.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Sporty is fine... lots of women's tennis players are very toned and muscular, but in a more feminine way that doesn't mean they're also skin on top of muscle without much else in there. It's probably the nature of cycling that you're going to get disproportionately massive legs.
        Which, again, shows how little you know d000hg

Look at her legs, they are toned, not overly large. Most cyclists, you will find, are simply incredibly toned, and lighter than other athletes, as carrying the extra weight is a penalty.

Think boy, think...

Comment

I mean Athletes...

...and...

Horrible looking things aren't they...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Which, again, shows how little you know d000hg

Look at her legs, they are toned, not overly large. Most cyclists, you will find, are simply incredibly toned, and lighter than other athletes, as carrying the extra weight is a penalty.

Think boy, think...
            Sorry but you're just wrong. Her thighs are thicker than her torso. Cycling is not a low intensity sport like marathon running, ergo you need large muscle mass in the key areas (butt+thighs) both for sprinting and for switching between bunches of muscle during prolonged cycling.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sorry but you're just wrong. Her thighs are thicker than her torso. Cycling is not a low intensity sport like marathon running, ergo you need large muscle mass in the key areas (butt+thighs) both for sprinting and for switching between bunches of muscle during prolonged cycling.
              And I bet she's good at bouncing up and down and squeezing at the same time.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Pendleton? Are you insane, have you actually seen her?

I reckon you just like the ones you have to roll in flour.

Someone give him MF's number

Comment

Working...
                X