• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sign on you crazy Diamond

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How do I apply for Bob's job?

I will do it for half what he did.

Only one slight problem - I am honest. But I can work at lying...
    You're improving already!

Comment

Hey NW , cheers for the neg - its not stirring , its a look in the mirror old boy.

Coming into our "woe is us we cant find a contract thread" telling us that the market was great is stirring. Apparantly the market we were all struggling in was so good because you can walk out of your current gig for another for more money.

Are you surprised I'm getting my teeth in?

Comment

Back on topic, I think Bob's had no choice in the matter.

What the heck has happened to our "system" over the past 5 years, police corruption in the L. Enquiry and now a suggestion that the whole banking system is corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          Back on topic, I think Bob's had no choice in the matter.

What the heck has happened to our "system" over the past 5 years, police corruption in the L. Enquiry and now a suggestion that the whole banking system is corrupt.
          All based on greed for power and money.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Mods, can we get the thread title changed to "Sign on you crazy Diamond"?
            Of course.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              "What has happened over the past 5 years" is that the endemic corruption that has always been present in the police and the banking system has become public knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Don't let the door slam you on the arse on the way out.

Bob Diamond - the latest in the long line of banking's scapegoats.

Diamond by name...
                hahaha and he said he won't go!

Bring on criminal charges now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  "What has happened over the past 5 years" is that the endemic corruption that has always been present in the police and the banking system has become public knowledge.
                  And the Government have chosen "now" to give the banks a split lip and are using public opinion to lay the mighty blow.

Comment

I felt with him at the helm Barclays had a chance of challenging the American IBs.

Comment

How do I apply for Bob's job?

I will do it for half what he did.

Only one slight problem - I am honest. But I can work at lying...
                      Oy, it's cheapskates like you that bring the rates down.

I'll do it for 30% more than Bob Diamond, with a guaranteed bonus of 10 million plus a guaranteed golden parachute of 55 million.

Now then, where's Dodgy Agent? Tell me what lies you need me to put in my CV and there'll be a 20% cut for you. By the time anyone finds out, we'll be too rich to care!
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X