• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Convict bashing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England have totally outplayed them so far, haven't they. Where are all the cheap jokes about England cricket now I wonder?

I trace the current situation back to Lord McLaurin's intervention 13 years ago. He cleared out most of the amateurishness at the top.

Comment

4-0 coming up. These aussies can't even give us a decent game

Aus 82/5 (20.2 ov, GJ Bailey 4*, DJ Hussey 7*, SR Patel 0/13) | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        4-0 coming up. These aussies can't even give us a decent game

Aus 82/5 (20.2 ov, GJ Bailey 4*, DJ Hussey 7*, SR Patel 0/13) | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I'm hoping for more rain - 3-0 gives me most profit on bet fair.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

BUMMED

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Cue oracleslave and aussielong with weak, predictable nonsense about 'delusions of adequacy'.
            Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            England have totally outplayed them so far, haven't they. Where are all the cheap jokes about England cricket now I wonder?
            Originally posted by oscarose View Post
            These aussies can't even give us a decent game

Innings and 12 runs.

Comment

We got thumped! tulip happens, even the best team in the world loses sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Innings and 12 runs.
                It was richly deserved. Annoying. But richly deserved.

Comment

Working...
                X