• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany-Italy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Man Pirlo, yet again a team llets him boss the midfield. The guy doesn't run anywhere but he can sure ping a pass.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Schweinsteiger - does that mean pig ****er?
      It means he comes from Schweinsteig in Oberbayern.
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Jolly good. Jerry outplayed and on his way home.

What's my Kraut-o-phile workmate going to say tomorrow?

Comment

The only Englishman in a pub full of Germans and I was getting the blame. Primarily because we didn't beat Italy as the Germans wanted to play us as they thought we would be easy to beat. I thus pointed out that we didn't let 2 past us from the Italians which means we were better than Germany so it would have been at least 3-0 to England at half time. That shut them up. Did have to console an awful of German girlies and celebrate with Italian ones, so it wasn't all bad

(Mind you a prominent UK journalist and broadcaster kept nicking all my social network updates and not crediting me so a word is needed!)
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

He'll be in the office soon. I think I'll greet him with "For you Fritz... the tournament is over."

I wonder what the excuse will be? He dreams up plenty for the euro crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Did have to console an awful of German girlies and celebrate with Italian ones, so it wasn't all bad
              That's a new collective noun added to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                He'll be in the office soon. I think I'll greet him with "For you Fritz... the tournament is over."

I wonder what the excuse will be? He dreams up plenty for the euro crisis.
                So far, the pitch was awful and there was a bloke at the back playing out of position.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  So far, the pitch was awful and there was a bloke at the back playing out of position.
                  Hit him with "48 hours extra rest and not playing 120 minutes in their previous game".
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Did Mark Lawrencen really say at one point in the commentary "The Germans really need to step on the gas" I guess at least it wasn't during the Poland game
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X