• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob Diamond forgoes bonus as Barclays fined for Libor manipulation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    No
    but he got hammered with tax

nailed

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Was Jesus a banker?
      I don't think he even worked.

Comment

boom boom!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
          If there was such a thing as justice Bob Diamond should be given life in jail just like Bernie Madoff, but thanks God there's no justice...
          The Chinese would execute him and rightly so. Imagine how many lives he has ruined, homes re-repossessed and customers driven to suicide
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            The Chinese would execute him and rightly so. Imagine how many lives he has ruined, homes re-repossessed and customers driven to suicide
            I don't know if they would. I believe they have a preference for labour camps, where characters like Mr Diamond, Mr Madoff and Mr Goodwin would spend their lives breaking rocks, eating gruel and sleeping on concrete slabs.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              No
              but he got hammered with tacks

FTFY
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Probably, and then in order to fix the **** ups they made by outsourcing. You pay for quality or do you shop at TKMaxx?
                TK Maxx for me. Quality is overrated
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

TK Maxx for me. Quality is overrated
                  I had to google that. Doesn't look bad at all actually. <awaits flames for being a cheapskate>
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I had to google that. Doesn't look bad at all actually. <awaits flames for being a cheapskate>
                    Poundland for Xmas and birthday presents. Harvester "bring a bottle" for contractor Xmas party and TKMaxx for clothes.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Poundland for Xmas and birthday presents. Harvester "bring a bottle" for contractor Xmas party and TKMaxx for clothes.
                      Now it all makes sense. Dodgy aspires to the lifestyle of a dole bludger
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X