• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CuK the soap opera

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'm CJ from Reggie Perrin.
    Nah more like Ethels dog... Little Willy.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Nah more like Ethels dog... Little Willy.
      Thus spake Janine.

Comment

I asked my wife and she pictures me as a more mature, better looking and much nicer Trevor Morgan from Eastenders.

I don't know who that is and refuse to google info about wimmins TV programs
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I asked my wife and she pictures me as a more mature, better looking and much nicer Trevor Morgan from Eastenders.

Haven't watched deadenders in years and all I remember is Pauline and Dot Cotton. Wasn't the guy who played Tucker from Grange hill in it too.

So who is Pauline, who is Dot and who is Tucker??
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm not allowed to get my hair cut too short because, according to her who is watching 'stenders right now, I look like Phil Mitchell when I do so.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
              I'm not allowed to get my hair cut too short because, according to her who is watching 'stenders right now, I look like Phil Mitchell when I do so.

Then we're halfway to the legendary Alien vs Predator styley Phil Mitchell vs DC Carver showdown.

Comment

He was a wife-beating psychopath. HTH.

Comment

Quite a good character for a soap too... a bit scary.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My nickname within the family is Ian Beal, because i apparently look like him...
                    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Hmm! I may have been a bit of a psychopath in my early freestyle and bouncing days but never ever a woman beater, and I have certainly calmed down and become a lot more respectable and laid back over the past few years.

I am going to have a quiet word with her later and knock some sense into her
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X