• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading back to God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire after a few weekends traveling to Somerset to see the kids, I have a house with rooms in various stages of renovation but am feeling very CBA so will plan on doing very little
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I will be working if it's raining (Can take time off when it's not then) Working on garden & outbuildings if it stops raining long enough for the swamp to drain a bit.

May watch some movies this weekend.

Watched that "Woman in Black" last night. It was far better than I expected.

Wife is currently stuck into "50 Shades of Grey" so doubt I'll get her interested in anything else
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Grand Prix and Football I expect in between maybe a bit of work on plan B tomorrow and perhaps out for afternoon tea on Sunday.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I will be watching football, drinking beer and playing with the many flavours of random OS I've installed on my ESX box.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Enjoying the 25°C and sunny weather. Might nip down to the local pool for a swim. Curry tonight - the one I made last night. My weekend started yesterday lunchtime.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Enjoying the 25°C and sunny weather.
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

being a geek and playing Mass Effect 3 all weekend, with a bit of luck...

(I'm dreaming......)

Comment

Playing golf (probably in the rain).

one day at a time

Comment

Start of the weekend for me. I'm off to bed.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Start of the weekend for me. I'm off to bed.

Whisky mate, just whisky is the salve for your ailment.

Hope you get better.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X