• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England v Italy on Sunday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Firstly you are pre-judging the issue. You know no more than I do.

Secondly, is this or is this not a tight-knit and harmonious England squad, with both Terry and several black players in it?
    Why else would they postpone the trial until after the Euros? The whole thing smells a bit fishy to me.

Comment

I also think it is funny how Hodgeson tried to cover up the fact it was a choice between Terry and Ferdinand - Why else would he take Kelly along with him instead of Ferdinand? The aim is surely to get as far in the competition as possible and he was talking about "blooding the youngster" what a load of Bollocks
      Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 21 June 2012, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        I also think it is funny who Hodgeson tried to cover up the fact it was a choice between Terry and Ferdinand - Why else would he take Kelly along with him instead of Ferdinand? The aim is surely to get as far in the competition as possible and he was talking about "blooding the youngster" what a load of Bollocks

politics
        one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Quite. This team reminds me of those old-fashioned Italian and German teams of the 80s/90s that just ground out the results even when they played crap.
          I would go for that - any way we win would be fine. Except maybe something like the Ukrainian goal that was not allowed - that was disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I would go for that - any way we win would be fine. Except maybe something like the Ukrainian goal that was not allowed - that was disgraceful.
            Not as disgraceful as the Lampard goal which was about 6 yards over the line and that was a World Cup not a Euro

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Not as disgraceful as the Lampard goal which was about 6 yards over the line and that was a World Cup not a Euro
              and not offside

Comment

Working...
              X