• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's it - my youth is over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Makes me look intelligent and worldly wise

Like this bloke?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Like this bloke?

Nah!

I'm much better looking
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Just got my first pair of multifocal lenses.
        I really need a pair but am clinging on for just a wee bit longer - I've started moving glasses slightly further down the nose (short sight improving) and peering over at small text (long sight worsening) .. ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
          Some might say your good looks were over with the first pair, eh specy 4 eyes?
          I'm not sure my good looks every started.

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
          You're a contractor FFS - get them lasered !!

HTH
          No way. No how. The way I look at it - no pain, no pain.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No, youth's over when you buy a pair of reading glasses and then rest them on the end of your nose and leer at people over the rim of the glasses.

No, youth's over when you hanker to join a bowls club, as I gather the ex-Pacharan did.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

All you need to do is to stay alive for the next 5-6 years, then stem cells will regenerate every single human organ, including your c (damn keyboard!).
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
                I really need a pair but am clinging on for just a wee bit longer - I've started moving glasses slightly further down the nose (short sight improving) and peering over at small text (long sight worsening) .. ahhh
                Similar eyesight by the sounds, but I have started reading emails on the blackberry under the specs

Ain't no-one gonna confuse me for a ninja...

Comment

Working...
                X