• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why europe is doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Why should people who pay nothing get any say in how the money collected is used?
    Mainly so that they don't get completely excluded from the process - they had 1 vote before and they'll keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      What about 21 years? My mind doesnt work according to a set of binary rules like yours does.
      Some legal cap should be used however to prevent debt becoming too long term - this will force prices to adjust to levels where people can actually afford, thus reducing total amount of debt in society.

Comment

Not unless I have to
        So that's a no then, in my system you'll have 1 vote - unless you get done for aggressive tax avoidance, in which case the only vote you'd be doing is who will be your new boyfriend in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Some legal cap should be used however to prevent debt becoming too long term - this will force prices to adjust to levels where people can actually afford, thus reducing total amount of debt in society.
          Why not just go back to a soviet style planned economy?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Number of votes should be directly related to amount of tax avoided ...
            FTFY
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Why not just go back to a soviet style planned economy?
              It's too centalised. What the Govt should do is set correct policies and enforce them with extreme prejudice if that becomes necessary.

Say if getting budget deficit is a criminal offence for whole Cabinet then less of populist politicians will get it, and those of them that manage will end up in jail - Germans are not yet insisting on it but they really should.

Comment

It's too centalised. What the Govt should do is set correct policies and enforce them with extreme prejudice if that becomes necessary.

Say if getting budget deficit is a criminal offence for whole Cabinet then less of populist politicians will get it, and those of them that manage will end up in jail - Germans are not yet insisting on it but they really should.
                Shall I recruit the secret police to enforce the decentralised policies?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Shall I recruit the secret police to enforce the decentralised policies?
                  Yes, I think you'd do well in a Soviet state - narrow minded, can't think strategically, low or non-existant morals.

In my vision of Britain 2030 you'll be digging coal somewhere in Wales

Comment

Yes, I think you'd do well in a Soviet state - narrow minded, can't think strategically, low or non-existant morals.

In my vision of Britain 2030 you'll be digging coal somewhere in Wales
                    No I wont, I'll be getting contractors in to do it and I will of course be taking a cut

Comment

It's too centalised. What the Govt should do ....
                      I rest my case that you're a cretin
                      You should be proud, stupidity of your ilk is truly rare.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X