• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3.5 hours on 1 stretch of the M25

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    Too many people not enough infrastructure. It will only get worse as it has all through my driving life.
    Just imagine how many great roads could have been built with all that tax money from fuel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      Taking the positives from this experience:

Never again will I complain about traffic and congestion in Manchester. The M25 makes the M60 look like a joke.....
      I seriously doubt it
      Also how come your looking for work on the south coast?
      I thought you had people hammering on the door wanting to offer you contracts?
      Or did you finally punch that 'bitch' at work, like you were threatening to do?
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        I seriously doubt it
        LOL! Apparently it's because he keeps looking for and turning down contracts that 'offer' him an extra 85 quid a day!

I've lost count the number of threads he's started claiming he's interviewed here, there and everywhere in the last 3 or 4 months.

I recokon he's really in telesales somewhere and he's just daydreaming about all these interviews. Poor sod!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          LOL! Apparently it's because he keeps looking for and turning down contracts that 'offer' him an extra 85 quid a day!

I've lost count the number of threads he's started claiming he's interviewed here, there and everywhere in the last 3 or 4 months.

I recokon he's really in telesales somewhere and he's just daydreaming about all these interviews. Poor sod!
          Travelling 600 miles a week and staying in a hotel for 4 nights to make £425 a week. He either hasn't got his calculations right or is happy to live in a real hovel. Then again his plan b ideas and house purchasing methods were equally insane.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Travelling 600 miles a week and staying in a hotel for 4 nights to make £425 a week. He either hasn't got his calculations right or is happy to live in a real hovel. Then again his plan b ideas and house purchasing methods were equally insane.
            £425 a week for that? I guess your the one who has got your calculations wrong in making that assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              I seriously doubt it
              Same time every month I get these responses.....

Comment

Sorry mate - it makes a huge difference to my life whether you believe me or not.

Comment

Yes... but in his defense - so far he gave no indication he is a tax cheat...

Comment

Working...
                  X