• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jubilee Moaners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff on TV overdone but some local things were good. There was a tank rolling past my house yesterday.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Stuff on TV overdone but some local things were good. There was a tank rolling past my house yesterday.
      That was just chavs nicking the central heating from next door
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Oil, gas or water?

Comment

When is the Jubilee? Have I missed it?

MF in 'Still Invoicing' Mode.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            When is the Jubilee? Have I missed it?

MF in 'Still the forum Walter' Mode.
            ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              LOOKING, ARE YOU ******* JOKING!?? You can't avoid the Jubilee its ramed down everyones throat, it's almost finished thank God, and she wont make another one I hope.
              I avoided it.

Wasn't difficult, I had other stuff to do instead which I deemed to be more important.

Of course, I don't spend all my waking hours out of work glued to the TV
              Last edited by Spacecadet; 5 June 2012, 20:55.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

It's much easier to avoid things when you don't spend all day deliberately 'bumping into' them in order to vent your feelings.

As for hoping she doesn't make it to the next one... I'd rather a weekend of parties and cheerful flags than weeks of dirge music and having to pretend we're terribly upset. They stopped playing pop music for a week when Diana went.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

That's how TV works nowadays. Nobody watches things because they are good any more. People watch things they don't like, ironically, so they can bitch about them on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    They stopped playing pop music for a week when Diana went.
                    But they did do us a favour by playing Oasis' "Don't go away" so much that everybody was sick to the back teeth of it and the band was never heard of again.

Comment

Working...
                    X