• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Permie Day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell View Post
    I'm sure rent boys say the same thing as they spend their 50 quid on some smack. Some of us have integrity and refuse to offer our souls to a corporation.
    You mean You have never been offered a permanent position with an attractive salary?

Other than face down or bent over for your less adventurous clients you mean (hence the rent boy comment).

Outed yourself there didn't you rent boy
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Me and a permie support guy were the only 2 people in the IT department.

He was on double time, and I was working on a side project. Got loads done too!

Comment

Why do permies come on here to gloat about a paid bank holiday? I don't get it, genuinely don't get it.

You obviously went permie for a reason, so why post on a contractors board about a bank holiday?

As it happens, I worked at 2 * my daily rate yesterday and from home. But I digress.

I also happen to clear close to 80% of my money. So Diver, with your £105k, being taxed and NI'd, you'd be clearing ~ £65k.

And you're bragging about this?

Wow.

Comment

Working...
        X