• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the reason why we contract...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all chavs. None of you have a clue about the class system and it's obvious you haven't studied Sociology..........like I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
      Are you being antiseptic?
      If you need to get rid of some antiseptic, do you need antiantiseptic?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

My only reason to do contracting is because of the interesting people I work with , the very funny and clever bosses I have and because I have always wanted to work for my company from the age of 8.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
          is it cause we all have working class values who work in middle/upper class companies, and refuse to bow to the middle class attitudes that are sweeping the country.
          Blimey what a pile of guff. I left permie-land as I got tired of being talked down to in a patronising way for a modest salary whislt contractors next to me were treated with respect and earnt a fortune.

Comment

blimy
            earned
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

the reason why we contract...
              Well, as far as I can ascertain of many of the posters here, the reason they contract is because they are incapable of holding down a full time job.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                You also pay more to agents than a permie

Mailman
                I dont pay agents anything, the client pays the agent.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X