• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did Thatcher create the Chav underclass?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip
    Can't we tell the Al Qaeda fanatics in this country that the chavs actually are in charge of things. Then Al Qaeda might blow them up instead of London commuters, and the chavs might fight back and kill some of them.
    A result - two times over...
    Yeah now that is one absolutely ******* awsome idea. Personally I think we should just dig a big hole around a mile across with 200ft sides and put a pile of Kappa tracksuits and a Mosque in it and watch the problem solve itself.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Personally I think we should just dig a big hole around a mile across with 200ft sides and put a pile of Kappa tracksuits and a Mosque in it and watch the problem solve itself. - TheMonkey

The problem is that they breed freely and hand on their 'culture' to their repulsive mutant progeny. - Fungus

Can't we tell the Al Qaeda fanatics in this country that the chavs actually are in charge of things. Then Al Qaeda might blow them up instead of London commuters, and the chavs might fight back and kill some of them.
      A result - two times over...
      - KentPhilip

You're all really nice people.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY

The problem is that they breed freely and hand on their 'culture' to their repulsive mutant progeny. - Fungus

You're all really nice people.
        Have you ever dealt with these people? I think I know the answer.

Comment

This thread will never reach 1000 posts...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            This thread will never reach 1000 posts...
            Well we're up to 107.

These chavs and the Al Qaeda. You know the one thing that winds me up about Al Qaeda is how they have the AUDACITY to follow a "Q" with any letter other than a "u".

I think that we should send convicted chavs out to Iraq, and make them drive around in jeeps. This will confuse the Al qaeda who will then think that by blowing up road side bombs they will be doing their enemy a favour.

Comment

Working...
            X