• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract week 3 suity update - A Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Stress related illness? Seriously, you're not cut out for this sh!t.

Stress is a safety valve. If you're "stressed" then get the **** out of Dodge.

You end up in the same mess every bloody time and it's all of your own making. You can't save the world, you pile a load of pressure on yourself and then self-destruct.

You're a laughing stock.

Spod - In "I ******* hate amateurs" mode!

Give him a break ! I was like that towards him before but I have turned around to liking his posts now. The guy is only trying his very best to provide for himself and his family and god knows how many kids. I am quite impressed in his ability to get a gig right after he aborts the on he is in. Well done Suity.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Laters.

If you need any more advice, don't be afraid to ask!
      Originally posted by Diver View Post
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Give him a break ! I was like that towards him before but I have turned around to liking his posts now. The guy is only trying his very best to provide for himself and his family and god knows how many kids. I am quite impressed in his ability to get a gig right after he aborts the on he is in. Well done Suity.
        Own up, you're making a fortune fixing his failed projects, aren't you?

More power to your elbow!

Comment

What?
          Waiting for advice & support -------------------->
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Own up, you're making a fortune fixing his failed projects, aren't you?

More power to your elbow!

Not really although now you mention it, there is a lot of potential there.

Well done to him anyway for his perseverence. Posting on CUK has hardened him a bit to tackle these tough contracts so it cant be all that bad for him here.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Waiting for advice & support -------------------->
              Perhaps if you were a little more constructive and supportive people would flock to you as they do me.

Give it time, you can't put an old head on young shoulders.

Comment

Perhaps if you were a little more constructive and supportive people would flock to you as they do me.

Give it time, you can't put an old head on young shoulders.
                I do try to be supportive

and you have to admit, I only harangue or destroy people who have a go at me.

Unless I'm bored

Comment

Originally Posted by fullyautomatix
                  We actually Like Suity.

But he does bend over and ask for it sometimes

Comment

We actually Like Suity.

But he does bend over and ask for it sometimes
                    He does stimulate ones penchant for delectatio morosa.

Comment

I think Spod has a point about SY. He does appear to be superman on every project and wonders why it fails. I thought this gig was a dev role, now a bit of pm, what next - is he going to get promoted to that role he had last time ? BPMA?

Comment

Working...
                      X