• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rebekah Brooks charged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Cameron will be telling her to 'hold her head up' when she gets sent down?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Apparently none of them did anything wrong, and it's all terribly unfair

Good of her husband to confirm that she's a witch though: Mr Brooks said he had been used as a "scapegoat" to "ratchet up the pressure" on his wife, who he claimed was the victim of a "witch-hunt". Don't these people support hunting?

Comment

She is pretty fit in a celtic warrior princess kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          She is pretty fit in a celtic warrior princess kind of way.
          How many have you had? I wouldn't with yours.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            How many have you had? I wouldn't with yours.
            Not saying she is a page 3 stunna with loads of "whooar check out them" but she does have a bit of appeal about her.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Not saying she is a page 3 stunna with loads of "whooar check out them" but she does have a bit of appeal about her.
              All yours Rupert

Are you partial to the taste of a snooker ball

Comment

If she believes that she's a scapegoat, maybe then she should take the rest of them down with her. Now that would be retribution although I doubt she will...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I don't know why she's so bothered about going to prison anyway. I read in some newspaper or other that they're like holiday camps these days.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I don't know why she's so bothered about going to prison anyway. I read in some newspaper or other that they're like holiday camps these days.
                    But she's innocent and they have just had a baby (or about to have one).

And yes it's a surrogate mother.

I personally think in the interests of having a fair trial, her trial should be moved to Liverpool .....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      I personally think in the interests of having a fair trial, her trial should be moved to Liverpool .....
                      Absolutely!

Comment

Working...
                      X