• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many of these 10 have you committed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the past 30 years I have only ever had 2 job interviews, both positions I'd been headhunted for so they had to convince me to work there, and I let them know That at the start of the interviews and kept the ball in my court by interviewing them and demonstrating that I Knew what I was talking about.

Both positions I took. the first with a £15,000 rate rise after I had been there 12 weeks. the second I'm still in.

Always go in with confidence, and guide the interviewers where you want them to go that best demonstrates your experience and/or capabilities.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
    X