• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My youngest was doing his Duke of Edinburgh bronze award, camping out saturday night and then walking 15 miles on sunday.

The teachers and the assessor said they had never been on a camp as bad even up north (we are near cambridge).

some of the girls had to give up within half an hour of the finish but other than that they all made it in, the assessor passed everyone one of them just for attempting it.

My son said it was the coldest night he had ever known and when he took his boots off at the end we had to tip the water out of them.

Comment

yup had a good weekend - some nice food, booze and some jobs around the house.
      Treated the eldest to a new pair of straighteners and the youngest to a new scooter and couple of books she wanted.
      Wifey got some new perfume and I got... well I got nowt

Comment

bit of a pub crawl around Manc on saturday - luckily the rain held off mostly!!

sat and watched the rain stream down the window on Sunday....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          No.

It was crap.

And windy with it, though my fence repairs lasted rather better than next door but one, who lost a fence panel.
          Were your fence repairs aided by the spare fence panel that you didn't realise you had?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X