• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does the G-spot exist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    I hope it exists, or else Mrs CP has been faking it for the last 15 years
    This is why I got divorced from me first missus.
    She discovered that I was using a dildo instead of me saus, and she said that if I wouldnt explain my self she would divorce me.
    So I said I would explain it if she would explain the three kids

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      This is why I got divorced from me first missus.
      She discovered that I was using a dildo instead of me saus, and she said that if I wouldnt explain my self she would divorce me.
      So I said I would explain it if she would explain the three kids

An oldie but a good un
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It exists but I think it has a both physical and mental element
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

erogenous zones

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

I'm sure there was a g-spot that was something to do with HDLC - I remember giggling about it at college, but it doesn't turn up in any google results. Maybe our lecturer made it up so we'd keep looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              What's 6 inches long, purple, has a head on it and drives women wild?

A twenty pound note
              Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I think inflation has rendered that unlikely.
              You haven't seen the women he dates.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                As usual with MSM's reporting of science, it's instructive to find out what the research on which they based the story actually said.

In this case, the "evidence" in the original paper came from a sample of one woman. Who was 83 years old. And dead.

It's actually an autopsy report

Comment

The story did afford the opportunity to recycle some old, classic gags. So not all bad
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    The story did afford the opportunity to recycle some old, classic gags. So not all bad
                    I would create new ones but its bad for the environment. Nothing to do with me having no imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      As usual with MSM's reporting of science, it's instructive to find out what the research on which they based the story actually said.

In this case, the "evidence" in the original paper came from a sample of one woman. Who was 83 years old. And dead.

It's actually an autopsy report

I liked this bit

'Dr Ostrzenski of the Institute of Gynecology in St. Petersburg, Florida, said it was sad that the ladies husband had preceded her, because they would have liked to get his [story], but it was worth noting that he must have been in a state of arousal because when he died, aged 85, because it " took four large men to get the lid on his coffin screwed down " one of the undertakers, Leroy Rastus said ' that wernt no rigger mortis man, no sirree' '

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X