• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attitude of people on low pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Just saying if you're going to have an attitude that you can show up when you can be arsed, then I would suggest you've not got the attitude to be anything else.
    Seems like your cleaner has a better grip of the nature of self-employment and MOO than you.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Not wanting to sound like a bit of a Tory scummer )
      Of course not, our liberal guilt complex would never countenance such a logical thought.

We may behave like Tories and we may be a s privileged as many of the Tories and we may agree with their doctrines but we are of course too cowardly to admit it.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Seems like your cleaner has a better grip of the nature of self-employment and MOO than you.
        LOL. This is true. Trouble is looking at the contract I signed I've got to give a months notice if I no longer require her services and cant decide one week the house dont need cleaning.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
          Is comparing an "urgent roll-out of something" with cleaning the skids off your crapper really a fair comparison?

If I was cleaning for a living I'd probably want to take my birthday off too rather than cleaning someone elses skids. I don't think that's unreasonable. Perhaps we need an "Attitude of people on high daily rates" thread, complete with inordinate amounts of exclamation marks.
          no but planning ahead and advising your customers seems more common higher up the pay chain.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            no but planning ahead and advising your customers seems more common higher up the pay chain.
            The customer was advised, albeit at seemingly short notice...but still, they were given notice.

Comment

We used to have a cleaner, a very fit fine thing she was, South American I believe. I remember once she spoke in broken English that she wanted to clean my office, so I sauntered into the kitchen to make a coffee. I had a real itchy crotch at the time and as she was safely hoovering the office, I pulled my track suit fronts and part of my underwear down and had a good old rub.

I suddenly looked up and there she was at the kitchen doorway with my office bin in her hands, wide eyed, open mouthed, rooted to the spot.

But not in a good way.

I mumbled my apologies and quickly vacated the kitchen...never told the ex.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                We used to have a cleaner, a very fit fine thing she was, South American I believe. I remember once she spoke in broken English that she wanted to clean my office, so I sauntered into the kitchen to make a coffee. I had a real itchy crotch at the time and as she was safely hoovering the office, I pulled my track suit fronts and part of my underwear down and had a good old rub.

I suddenly looked up and there she was at the kitchen doorway with my office bin in her hands, wide eyed, open mouthed, rooted to the spot.

But not in a good way.

I mumbled my apologies and quickly vacated the kitchen...never told the ex.

Maybe she fancied you but was put off by the thought you had crabs?

These days it seems they allow cleaners of both sexes into both male and female toilets. The other day I went into some toilets and found a female cleaner in there. I went to the urinal terrified she might not be able to resist me.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Maybe she fancied you but was put off by the thought you had crabs?

These days it seems they allow cleaners of both sexes into both male and female toilets. The other day I went into some toilets and found a female cleaner in there. I went to the urinal terrified she might not be able to resist me.....

Yeah, but can you imagine if she had told the ex-wife that she couldn't work in the house any more as Señor Pervertos was there playing with his cojones?
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Yeah, but can you imagine if she had told the ex-wife that she couldn't work in the house any more as Señor Pervertos was there playing with his cojones?
                    My wife would not be suprised if I was playing pocket billiards. She would be suprised if I was not.

Comment

BP, I was in a campsite in the middle of the nullabor with my wife. We'd been driving around Aus. Anyway, we were the only ones in the campsite. We'd parked the campervan next to the ladies loos, as my wife didn't fancy the trawl across the campsite in the middle of the night (pregnant).

In the morning, I was performing my 'ablutions' and letting go on the night befores meal, when I heard footsteps coming towards the loo. As the loo door opened, I opened the cubicle, with my shorts around my ankles waving my willy shouting woo hoo.

My wife was quite surprised to see me in the campervan 1 minute later, slamming the roof shut and taking off at high speed. Not too sure the camp site owners wife enjoyed her view.

To move the story on a bit, about 20ks down the road, not having finished clearing my bowels, I pulled off the road, desperate to finish what I'd started, and went to a look out over looking the Australian bight, nearest town 230kms, no cars in the car park. I went to the edge of what I assumed was a cliff, took the shorts off and sat hovering naked, to finish what I had started, with my wife under strict instructions to blow the horn were any cars, unlikely, to come into view.

Half way through, 4 ramblers just appeared, literally, to the side of me. I was mid leverage so couldn't do anything but wish them good morning. They moved on pretty quickly. I then finished up, stormed to the wife about to say very funny, but there were no cars, they'd walked, it must have been, 30 odd klicks from the following look out

Comment

Working...
                      X