• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer holidays where are you going ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    The very south west of France...eg Biarritz etc?

Catalonia would be south eastern France.

Unless you are going from one side to the other?

Eh? Look love, I said the very South, South West of France, with forays into Catalonia; I am sure even a bear of the smallest intellect could understand that actually meant Perpignon, Cerbere, not Biarritz. Catalona would certainly not be South Eastern France, Italy would.

No wonder you women can't read maps, you have no idea if it's new year or new york

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      I like that area, Concarneau, Fouesnant especially. Spent a lot of time there as a sprog.

Can be a bit breezy round Kerleven Plage...
      We've always considered Brittany Cornwall with (sometimes), mildly better weather! Not a great shame, as we love Cornwall too.

Lovely area, just haven't spent time there on Hols, just day trips. I love the whole of it mind, Finistere, the lot. However, with the kids, we now go down to a place in Poitou-Charentes, which has lovely weather, and some fantastic, kid friendly beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        Eh? Look love, I said the very South, South West of France, with forays into Catalonia; I am sure even a bear of the smallest intellect could understand that actually meant Perpignon, Cerbere, not Biarritz. Catalona would certainly not be South Eastern France, Italy would.

No wonder you women can't read maps, you have no idea if it's new year or new york

There is no need for you to be quite such a dickhead.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          IMO, There is no need for you to be quite such a dickhead.
          FTFY

If you'd have read the actual post I put up, there would have been no need for you to comment on it in the first place.

As for your geographical knowledge, I thought you were Irish, not American
          Last edited by Zoiderman; 17 April 2012, 12:38.

Comment

Working...
          X