• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody women!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think Mrs scooby might be stressed about having to drive if she's not used to it. Just let her get on with it in her own time.
    That's exactly what i thought when I read the post
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      That's exactly what i thought when I read the post
      You see I thought they'd both chosen their life partners poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I think Mrs scooby might be stressed about having to drive if she's not used to it. Just let her get on with it in her own time.
        This was the exact issue. What made it worse, I set the satnav to take us and avoid motorways. After 15miles the satnav annouced "take the first exit on to the M65"... Not much i could do. luckily it was only for 5 miles. We then hit Preston and it annouces "take the 3rd exit to the M6"

She did it, and too be fair, we stayed on the M6 longer and took the normal route. She now wants to drive back on the motorway

Quietly impressed with her, and I've told her so!
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          She did it, and too be fair, we stayed on the M6 longer and took the normal route. She now wants to drive back on the motorway
          Please let us know when you are driving back so we can avoid the motorways.....

Comment

we now Know where the love goes Mr Scooby -> Mrs Scooby!

finally.

I'm going to be in touch with my feminine side today, I'm going to be irrationally moody all day and blame my partner for every thing. She hates that. But it has to be done sometimes. Only way I stay sane.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Being married is cheaper than divorced. Apparently....
              Too right, brother, too right...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Being married is cheaper than divorced. Apparently....
                I stick to hookers, much cheaper than both and at least they let me keep my dignity.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You see I thought they'd both chosen their life partners poorly.
                  Mean, but made me larf
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You want to see the thread on Mumsnet by Mrs Scooby titled 'Bloody men'... Hilarious...
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      You want to see the threads on Mumsnet titled 'Bloody men'... Hilarious...
                      FTFY
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X