• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What the f*** ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the f*** ?

A woman has been ordered to find a new doctor because her carbon footprint is too large

First they came for the sceptics, but I wasnt a sceptic...

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    A woman has been ordered to find a new doctor because her carbon footprint is too large

First they came for the sceptics, but I wasnt a sceptic...

Someone needs a hand to adjust their take on reality. I think a bat with a nail in the end should do the trick.

Comment

Nah, as the woman herself said in so many words, it's just an excuse to get shot of a high maintenance patient.

It's obviously in a surgery's interest that as many patients as possible in their quotas are young and fit, or like me - Only seen a doctor once in 50 years, and that was for an itchy ear (Turned out I was using those Johnson's ear buds a bit too vigorously )
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The sea levels have been going down over the last couple of years, the global temperatures have been going down, the arctic ice has been increasing......and now......the CO2 levels have gone down::

Weekly Data | Atmospheric CO2 | CO2 Now | Current CO2

Weekly CO2 level March 31 2012 395.23
        Weekly CO2 level March 31 2011 395.92

:
        Last edited by BlasterBates; 6 April 2012, 13:11.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
        X