• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA Breakthrough!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What's a "10% test" AtW?
    You type in a search term and there's a 10% chance of getting anything back. Never mind it being remotely related to the search term entered.

Only kidding AtW, good work. Keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      What's a "10% test" AtW?
      The number of internet links that aren't pron or your chance to win a free ipad.

HTH

Comment

You can buy us all a beer when SKA is bought by Google as they were scared of the competition.

Well done..

Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

ta all.

Running calculations on 100% live dataset now

It better work because I've spent last 2 months trying to find bugs causing wrong calculations instead of having quality time posting tulip on CUK!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It better work because I've spent last 2 months trying to find bugs causing wrong calculations instead of having quality time posting tulip on CUK!
            Are you missing sas that much?

And those weren't bugs - they were features or opportunities for solutions.

Comment

ta all.

Running calculations on 100% live dataset now

I may be at a spare end next week. How much are you willing to pay for me to give you a hand?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is good. Perhaps Cameron will mention your name when raving on about technology in Britain. Hip Hip
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I may be at a spare end next week. How much are you willing to pay for me to give you a hand?
                  What's your daily rate for managing 10 sockie accounts?

Comment

What's your daily rate for managing 10 sockie accounts?
                    I offshore that.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      This is good. Perhaps Cameron will mention your name when raving on about technology in Britain. Hip Hip
                      It wouldn't be impossible. I've seen M12 mentioned in the same breath as Google several times when people talk about SEO tools on other forums.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X