• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Game over in Wandsworth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Steam offers good deals on games out a year ago or more, very rarely a decent game like Skyrim comes out and worth shelling out money when it's released.
    I downloaded Skyrim from PirateBay, played it for a couple of weeks then bought it - from Amazon for £25

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I downloaded Skyrim from PirateBay, played it for a couple of weeks then bought it - from Amazon for £25
      Are you finding that slower now? Since a few weeks ago Piratebay has moved to 'magnetic' linking(whatever the fook that is). It's slower, plus the amount of online material seems to have drastically reduced since the kick off in the US courts about illegal downloads.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Are you finding that slower now? Since a few weeks ago Piratebay has moved to 'magnetic' linking(whatever the fook that is). It's slower, plus the amount of online material seems to have drastically reduced since the kick off in the US courts about illegal downloads.
        Is it only me that uses newsgroups?? Never had an issue...
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Use Demoniod then
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Aye, Steam is the way to go - stores are DOOMED!!!
            Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            Lol not all of us pirate everything
            Um, do you even know what Steam is?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

See what the robbing gits at game did with mass effect 3?

Apparently, suppliers wouldnt let them have it because of their financial troubles. So Game instructed all their staff to haul out old supplies of mass effect 2 put on display in their shops as No1 in the game charts, and told staff to put price sticker over the 2.

Deliberately misleading? Definitely. Some poor kid gets home to find they got last years game.

Robbin dogs - glad they've gone bust if thats their attitude.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Um, do you even know what Steam is?
                Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family.

Choose a tuliping big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments.

Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of tuliping fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the tulip you are on a Sunday morning.

Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing tuliping junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, tuliping your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, tuliped-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else.

I chose Steam And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Half Life ?
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Gamestation in High Wycombe is shut down, but the Game store is still open. Only saw about 3 or 4 peeps in there. They are advertising pre-orders for May, and they are not accepting Reward Cards or Gift Cards due to "Technical Issues"
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                  X