• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron is off his trolley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Would anyone here have the insane deathwish to stooge about in a cramped metal box in the pitch dark with over 35,000 feet of water bearing down on you?
    Would anyone have the deathwish to sit in a cramped flimsy aluminum box & journey 238857 miles to the moon through the vacuum of space.... and back - but they did

What is life without adventure?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Very cool. I want photos of the monsters!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I would be funny if once he comes back up he says

"There's ****all down there lads, just some rocks and tulip".

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Would anyone have the deathwish to sit in a cramped flimsy aluminum box & journey 238857 miles to the moon through the vacuum of space.... and back - but they did

What is life without adventure?
          True. But unlike them Cameron was tucked up in the feotal position the entire time, can't straighten out. Don't know about you but I'd hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            If only there was some sort of that James Cameron is associated with that is coming soon related to under water...........
            Could you rephrase that?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              True. But unlike them Cameron was tucked up in the fecal position the entire time
              Oh that was a stinker!
              <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Live streaming press conference here: DEEPSEA CHALLENGE Press Conference

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Don't know about you but I'd hate that.
                  Only when I'm with the Dominatrix
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                  X