• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to the club Spacecadet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Only the top matters and frankly nobody even looks at the second placed poster. MF seems untouchable as far as reputation stakes are concerned. Its always a fight for second.
    K2P2 looked enviously at the plate hoping that something would fall from the table.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      K2P2 looked enviously at the plate hoping that something would fall from the table.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        k2p2 doesn't give a tulip.

<------

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to k2p2 again.
          sorry
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            k2p2 doesn't give a tulip.

<------
            You must spread some Reputation around before negging k2p2 again.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eek again.
              S'Ok

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I got it about 2 weeks ago!!!

Been too busy to post much this month though so I'll let you off
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  I would have thought MF was aware of that and has a fair few such medals.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                  X