• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New CUK Order

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The great one scampers among us! We have prepared your bedding and laid out the choicest carrots. The shock chinchilla squadron stands ready to arrest the old régime and all traitors. What are your orders?
    Nibble and wheek and poo in MF's slippers
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Nibble and wheek and poo in MF's slippers
      It is already done oh mighty rodent Queen.

Comment

Be not afraid of greatness, Some piggies are born great, some achieve greatness and others have greatness thrust upon them
        and some are sent up bog-roll-tubes into the bums of famous American artistes

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

So who is the Supreme CUKker now?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            and some are sent up bog-roll-tubes into the bums of famous American artistes

Naw thats gerbals mate, they'll do anything for a sunflower seed.

Also have you seen the size of a guinea pig??? An adult male can weigh a kilo

Comment

Naw thats gerbals mate, they'll do anything for a sunflower seed.

Also have you seen the size of a guinea pig??? An adult male can weigh a kilo
              heh heh. nice to see you back kissy lips.
              it's very pleasant on here tonight. cant think why

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                A committed group of CUK activists have exploited their tag supremacy to seize control of General from the pathetic Admin / Mod junta. No more:

- Mass summary bannings without trial
                - Zombie posters
                - Hissy fits

Who's with us?
                Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                Does any of this stuff actually make any sense to anyone!!!!!!
                - One of them is aimed at me (my avatar)

- One is aimed at people being banned which I say, get over yourself. I got banned <<repeated unwanted racist comment>> Yet others throwing around racist words and arranging punch-ups only get a one day ban. To them, I say, they got off very lightly and in fact one could say cojak and others have been very lenient. If a proper trial was given before bannings, I would have technically been banned for less time and them for more, but a ban is to stop things getting too out of control.

- As for hissy fits, I think this thread is pathetic. Some of the biggest hissy fits come from the likes of MF and all his cronies that lick his balls (we all know the prominent CUK members that gang together, no further names needed).

Maybe if a couple/few CUK people werent such arsewipes, they wouldnt need constant moderation.
                Last edited by NotAllThere; 15 March 2012, 05:57. Reason: Removed comment

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  heh heh. nice to see you back kissy lips.
                  it's very pleasant on here tonight. cant think why

I cant be bothered to read all the stuff and understand who's cross with who and all that malarky, so most of the willy waving and peevishness goes over my head.
                  I'm just here to pass the time and nibble hay, in a whimsical fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    - One of them is aimed at me (my avatar)

- One is aimed at people being banned which I say, get over yourself. I got banned for a few days once just for the truth, saying that the French are rude pigs and anyone wanting to holiday there is a lunatic. Yet others throwing around racist words and arranging punch-ups only get a one day ban. To them, I say, they got off very lightly and in fact one could say cojak and others have been very lenient. If a proper trial was given before bannings, I would have technically been banned for less time and them for more, but a ban is to stop things getting too out of control.

- As for hissy fits, I think this thread is pathetic. Some of the biggest hissy fits come from the likes of MF and all his cronies that lick his balls (we all know the prominent CUK members that gang together, no further names needed).

Maybe if a couple/few CUK people werent such arsewipes, they wouldnt need constant moderation.
                    At least you've still got your sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      So who is the Supreme CUKker now?
                      Mighty Pogle.

Comment

Working...
                      X