• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti non smoking day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why not both?
    What harm is there in people enjoying a couple of glasses of wine in the privacy of their own home?

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      What harm is there in people enjoying a couple of glasses of wine in the privacy of their own home?
      No idea. Go read the reports or find a copy of the program on iPlayer or something.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        I was watching TV the other night enjoying a couple of glasses of wine when on came some public information film telling us that too much drinking increases your chance of getting mouth cancer by ten fold.

I had actually put the cork back in the bottle at that point but seeing that ad made me polish off the rest. Nothing like a bit of nannying finger wagging to provoke you to do completely the opposite.
        Lets hope it wasnt reverse psychology and they are trying to encourage people to die younger to save the state money. Which would actually be a logical intention if you think about it.

Comment

Working...
        X