• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to those who think that the word "Paki" is illegal.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Is there a link to support that assertion?
    How do we know they were sent by BNP or sent by members. I am pretty sure Ghengis Khan was actually a labour voter.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      How do we know they were sent by BNP or sent by members. I am pretty sure Ghengis Khan was actually a labour voter.
      icLiverpool - BNP man sent razor blades to city Jews

Comment

Owens, 41, a well-known figure in the Liverpool security scene, served eight months in jail for sending razor blades in the post to members of the city's Jewish community in 1982.

He was also convicted and jailed in 1994 for carrying CS gas and knuckle dusters when he worked as a clubland bouncer.

And in 1998 he was charged with the contract murder of 33-year-old nightclub security boss George Bromley - but the charge was dropped due to lack of evidence before the case went to trial.

But he said: "This was nothing to do with politics."
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

fair enough. If BNP wished to be a credible party then people like him should not be be official representatives
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

fair enough. If BNP wished to be a credible party then people like him should not be be official representatives
            Probably not.

Comment

To be fair he may have been helping them out after all the Orthodox Jews all have beards.

Comment

You cannot compare the SVP with the BNP. The SVP is like the UKIP, it does not have anything about ethnicity in it's manifesto. It doesn't believe in repealing race relations, or repatriating "darkies".

Yes their poster is controversial but when you read their manifesto and and then read the BNP's. They're worlds apart.

The BNP is more like the German NPD. Thugs in a political party.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  You cannot compare the SVP with the BNP. The SVP is like the UKIP, it does not have anything about ethnicity in it's manifesto. It doesn't believe in repealing race relations, or repatriating "darkies".

Yes their poster is controversial but when you read their manifesto and and then read the BNP's. They're worlds apart.

The BNP is more like the German NPD. Thugs in a political party.
                  I am afraid that in defining their policy according to skin colour as shown in their ad sets them up a s a party of prejudice

Comment

I am afraid that in defining their policy according to skin colour as shown in their ad sets them up a s a party of prejudice
                    I agree with you, they use this imagery to garner support using racial prejudice, as many political right wing parties do, and I would agree that's wrong and offensive but it's still miles apart from the BNP.

If there was a party like the SVP in the UK then I would not disagree with someone who suggested they made some good points.

The BNP are just too full of thugs and extreme rightwing idealogues to be taken seriously.

If someone wants to support a radical viewpoint they can support the UKIP, which in my view is a democratic party and certainly more acceptable, in my view, than the SVP. Though I don't have a big problem with the SVP because I know they're not going to march down the street with jackboots on and beat people up.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      up.
                      & is that the last word on this subject? (or at least until Churchill is unbanned)
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X