• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please, be quiet!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is useless without a video of said slacker posted on youtube.
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
      This thread is useless without a video of said slacker posted on youtube.
      Brilliant idea! My phone is at the ready.

I'm beginning to think he actually said "I will to be bringing you plenty sleepness" at the interview...

Mind you, he was recruited by another Injun, so maybe they both just had a snooze in the interview room and skipped the rest.
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

I think we have all met slackers who seem to think work hours are purely for facebook/personal enjoyment or catching up on sleep and being paid to spend hours in the toilets.

I find the funniest thing to do with "sleep slackers" is to find humorous ways to wake them up, such as emailing them calendar alarms, setting their phone on vibrate and placing it in their chest pocket, placing their hand in a bowl of warm water from the vending machine, dropping something heavy on their desk, etc etc.

The fun you could have could lead to great amusement ..

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          I find the funniest thing to do with "sleep slackers" is to find humorous ways to wake them up, such as emailing them calendar alarms, setting their phone on vibrate and placing it in their chest pocket, placing their hand in a bowl of warm water from the vending machine, dropping something heavy on their desk, etc etc.

I like your thinking...

Mouse traps is looking good.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

I strained my knee ligaments training, and was in contract. I was given powerful pain killers and for about a week, maybe 10 days, I just couldn't keep my eyes open in the 30mins-hour after I took them. I had to come into work for the final 5 days and used to pop a pill and slip off to the nurses room and have half an hours kip. Another contractor would come and knock on the door if I was needed urgently. All with the clients blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              Only when I start quoting The Bible...
              If you'd like, I can point point you at some more interesting bits
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                I think we have all met slackers who seem to think work hours are purely for facebook/personal enjoyment or catching up on sleep and being paid to spend hours in the toilets.

Weeing on their crotch works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Weeing on their crotch works well.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                    Brilliant idea! My phone is at the ready.
                    I'm sure I'm not the only one keen to see the evidence.
                    Back at the coal face

Comment

Working...
                    X