• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Justified

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfway through series 1 of Justified - I hope it improves as it's not that great so far.

I've also rewatched Band of Brothers. Essential telly if you've not seen it.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Like Justified

Have a look at House of Lies (TV Series 2012) - IMDb

A bit close to our own industry, but interesting.
      Read the IMDB blurb and it immediately made me think of Ari, played by Jeremy Piven in Entourage.

Now that was a great series, think it finished after 8.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        As an aside Justified is currently rating a massive 8.8 on IMDB so I will deffo give it a go.
        +1

When I've finished 24, we on s7e21 so only one season to go!!
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Don't forget 24 redemption or whatever that 2 hour thing was called.
          That was s7e00 was actually good, much better than how the series have dropped off to...
          I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Halfway through series 1 of Justified - I hope it improves as it's not that great so far.

I've also rewatched Band of Brothers. Essential telly if you've not seen it.
            It gets better. You've got to stick it out to season 2 though when the Bennetts come into it. Brilliant characters.

Comment

Rather than start a new thread - what's Homeland like for someone who likes 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc?

edit: the first couple aren't on 4OD anymore, damn. And searching Netflix the closest I found was:

Horseland
              Welcome to Horseland, home of gorgeous steeds whose human friends have fun learning about good sportsmanship, friendship and responsibility.
              Last edited by d000hg; 30 March 2012, 08:54.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Rather than start a new thread - what's Homeland like for someone who likes 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, Dexter, etc?

edit: the first couple aren't on 4OD anymore, damn. And searching Netflix the closest I found was:
                Starts well but is 5 episodes too long IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X