• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swiss firm to create 500 jobs in Edinburgh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Unfortunately, however, you insist on telling us everything. Every little sniff of work (which never seems to get past a fishing phone call) gets reproduced on here
    WBS. We don't need every minute detail of your live it merely shows how totally uninteresting your life is.

If only you milan and pachtulip would realise less is so much more.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Be nice to Baron Scheisser Catchen von Mitty, we're the only mates he has.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do I understand this correctly?

A Swiss company is creating jobs in Scotland for 500 Poles, mostly financed by English taxpayers?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Do I understand this correctly?

A Swiss company is creating jobs in Scotland for 500 Poles, mostly financed by English taxpayers?
          No 425 poles and 75 graduates who may be scottish but will probably of Polish descent.

Comment

I work in Edinburgh a lot in banking related work, that's me set for the next decade!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              No 425 poles and 75 graduates who may be scottish but will probably of Polish descent.
              Our politicians, regardless of which parliament they sit in cannot be so stupid as to fall for this. They must have their hand in the till.

Also, you forgot to mention the likelihood that the graduates are all Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

Also, you forgot to mention the likelihood that the graduates are all Chinese.
                enough to warm yer cockles
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Well of course they will all be foreign, British people have given up on IT as a career as it involves thinking and the rewards for doing so have been systematically undermined by successive governments immigration policies.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Well of course they will all be foreign, British people have given up on IT as a career as it involves thinking and the rewards for doing so have been systematically undermined by successive governments immigration policies.
                    Thinking that through it implies that the graduates from the UK applying for IT jobs don't and can't think.

Actually I take that back I've met a few of clientco's recent intake

Comment

Wo cares where they're from as long as the BTL's are kept full.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X