• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep wars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    That reminds me I must PM Admin the answer to his question.
    Oh that. Yes, I would. He's been told that he must have at least one raving queen poster to get his diversity grant.

We all nominated you, so he justs needs your OK so you can be interviewed by the press.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Oh that. Yes, I would. He's been told that he must have at least one raving queen poster to get his diversity grant.

We all nominated you, so he justs needs your OK so you can be interviewed by the press.
      I didn't get that PM, mine was a question regarding technically hacking a piece of forum software called vBulletin. It seemed a strange query as the request is to make the change in such a way that it only impacts a single member (account id 97 from memory).
      Last edited by eek; 12 March 2012, 15:23.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Mine's dropped from 137 to 39. While pondlife is now around 27 and Brillopad about 52/53.

Good job I got Admin to modify it, you almost all caught me there.
        Blast you I was on a roll, mind you at least less damage will be done when NLUK neg reps me mwahahahahaha
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Blast you I was on a roll, mind you at least less damage will be done when NLUK neg reps me mwahahahahaha
          And whoever owns the Oscarose sockie that's been counting numbers in LR to boost their postcount has totally wasted their time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Unless neg reps have not been altered.... Now who shall we test it on I wonder...
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I am sure we have several hundred who qualify.

Comment

And whoever owns the Oscarose sockie that's been counting numbers in LR to boost their postcount has totally wasted their time.
                Why that seems to be a good cunning plan?

Remember with the new formula 1000 posts is equal to 1000 rep points so 1000 counting posts is the equivalent of 25 +ve from you (impossible) or 50 -ve from you (highly likely).

And after 5000 posts you get a custom title.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I am sure we have several hundred who qualify.

It's crawling with them.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Why that seems to be a good cunning plan?

Remember with the new formula 1000 posts is equal to 1000 rep points so 1000 counting posts is the equivalent of 25 +ve from you (impossible) or 50 -ve from you (highly likely).

And after 5000 posts you get a custom title.
                    MF is a half-witted arch-bender.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      MF is a half-witted arch-bender.
                      I don't do engineering???

Comment

Working...
                      X