• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halal Meat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What did Churchill do this time?
    Be Churchill.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Neither is illegal.
      I would have thought the former is a form of anti-semitism and hate preaching (according to the media) whereas the latter is just freedom of speech......

Comment

Except the true religion.
        Mammon
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Except the true religion.
          So you're a Pastafarian
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
            So you're a Pastafarian
            SPAMite, you heretic scum.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              Another Islamaphobic rant? Funny how the thread is titled Halal meat rather than say Halal/Kosher meat.

Moderators should take action to stop these hate mongering t*****s from spreading their filth on an otherwise decent lot.
              My mum's Jewish so I'm not going to say anything against the Jews.

Against Kosher though.

The difference though is that the Jewish people aren't trying to impose their way of life on everyone like some sections of the Muslim (esp. Pakistani/ Banglafeshi) community are.

And there's less than 1 million Jews whereas even Conservative estimates of the ever burgeoning Muslim population are around 3-4 million.

Jews also contribute disproportionately to our shared heritage - think of the greats in the fields of entertainment, politics and business - you'd be surprised at how many are Jewish.

Don't see any positives like this from the moslem community. I acknowledge that they once did - ( the Alhambra
              for instance) but the mad Mullahs of S.Asia seem to have driven the religion back to the dark ages.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                My mum's Jewish so I'm not going to say anything against the Jews.

Against Kosher though.

The difference though is that the Jewish people aren't trying to impose their way of life on everyone like some sections of the Muslim (esp. Pakistani/ Banglafeshi) community are.

And there's less than 1 million Jews whereas even Conservative estimates of the ever burgeoning Muslim population are around 3-4 million.

Jews also contribute disproportionately to our shared heritage - think of the greats in the fields of entertainment, politics and business - you'd be surprised at how many are Jewish.

Don't see any positives like this from the moslem community. I acknowledge that they once did - ( the Alhambra
                for instance) but the mad Mullahs of S.Asia seem to have driven the religion back to the dark ages.
                It's like reading Fox news.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                  Good to see it's not about halal.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    I would have thought the former is a form of anti-semitism and hate preaching (according to the media) whereas the latter is just freedom of speech......
                    Anti-semitism isn't illegal. Hate preaching probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                      Have you ever watched that. It's like the channel's only aim is to make people as scared as possible about the constantly immanent threat of terrorism. It makes BBC look gentle on Islam and Muslims.

Seriously though when are people going to wake up and realise that the propaganda machine is powerful but that we should be able to see through it, after all most of us are at least slightly intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                      X