• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Nations Rugger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's time to take a risk and keep him they finished runners up in the 6 Nations and destroyed the Irish Scrum on the weekend a massive improvement from their World Cup campaign I'd say.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Good points both.

Personally I'd love to watch Lancaster carry on. Despite only being a caretaker he's had a long-term plan from the start and the players have all bought into it.

And after what Lancaster has done so far, anyone else who gets it will have a big job winning over the players, the public, and several in the RFU.

I just hope there isn't some fudge whereby they both get a job, with the words 'mentor' or 'director of rugby' mentioned. Whoever they pick must be totally in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Seen this one?

Dead Cat Bounce - Rugby - YouTube

Comment

Working...
        X