• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steamy action in the steam room....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    Well, it worked

There is something rather sensual with 40 pairs of good norks bouncing around on a Sunday morning....
    My God Wilmslow, what is she, a dog or some such? How many tits does a dog have?

Nice to see you back.

Comment

Been for my usual Sunday morning BodyAttack class, and relaxed after in the steam room.

Only a really good looking lady in the room, which was a nice bonus. Slim, nice norks and blonde.

She starts off a conversation - and had a really nice chat for 10 minutes.

She goes to the same BodyAttack class.

Now, it was a very steamy steam room, and I don't want her to think I am ignoring her if we are both present next week, so any ideas on what I can say to the person I think it may be?

Knowing me, it will be something like I did not recognise you with your clothes on, or something as cheesy......
      Why not just be honest instead of trying cheesy crap?

Just say something like "Hello again, glad to see you here and hope you're enjoying the classes, you look fantastic. Not being too forward, but would you care to chat some more over dinner tonight?".

I'm not a woman, but I find most appreciate an honest human conversation rather than mangled cheesy pickup lines that make them feel like a bit of cheap meat.

Comment

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              A serious case of déjà vu.
              Schizophrenia more like it, I feel real bad for sas...

Comment

This must be el duder.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  This must be el duder.
                  No mention of curtain wiping or sprite so it cant be.
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Been for my usual Sunday morning BodyAttack class, and relaxed after in the steam room.

Only a really good looking lady in the room, which was a nice bonus. Slim, nice norks and blonde.

She starts off a conversation - and had a really nice chat for 10 minutes.

She goes to the same BodyAttack class.

Now, it was a very steamy steam room, and I don't want her to think I am ignoring her if we are both present next week, so any ideas on what I can say to the person I think it may be?

Knowing me, it will be something like I did not recognise you with your clothes on, or something as cheesy......
                    If you are not sure which one it was then try and catch all the candidates with a non committal question/statement as to whether you recognise them or not.
                    "great work out again, I enjoyed sweating it off in the steam room last week, going again, will you be coming too?"
                    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                      No mention of curtain wiping or sprite so it cant be.
                      We all know that's how it will end.

Comment

Working...
                      X