• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've got a lot of bottle, son!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict a short sharp descent.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

"A self-proclaimed City whizzkid"

Well I am a self-proclaimed genius, guru, interesting superstar. Its a pity that no-one else agrees with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        The question is 'Would Mich do it?'
        Well, they would have to meet his stringent criteria, namely are they carbon based and alive?

So yeh, he probably would.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Well, they would have to meet his stringent criteria, namely are they carbon based and alive?

So yeh, he probably would.
          Oh. He's put his standards up has he?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I told you so!

Oh dear! And so it begins....
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              What always surprises me is that these kind of people always associated expensive wine/champagne with quality?! You can get some excellent vintage bottles for that price, why blow it on a overly large bottle of decent liquor
              Women, because he can. Many reasons I guess, but lets not think he could have had an upbringing of culture on a council estate in Essex

EDIT:

He has a 'kin publicist...
              Last edited by Zoiderman; 4 April 2012, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Mr Hope who has been posting as Dimprawn on a contracting internet forum since he was 9 was unavailable for comment today.

Whistles, eyes up.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X