• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You've got a lot of bottle, son!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Wasn't it sasguru and a few others here saying it's impossible to make money trading forex?
    BlasterBates perhaps?
    Last edited by AtW; 7 March 2012, 23:08.

Comment

Wasn't it sasguru and a few others here saying it's impossible to make money trading forex?

I believe his point was that it was a gamble but eventually you'll lose.

And bearing in mind the kid spent £200k on a round of drinks, how comes he still landed up with Wilmslows bird.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I believe his point was that it was a gamble but eventually you'll lose.

And bearing in mind the kid spent £200k on a round of drinks, how comes he still landed up with Wilmslows bird.
        It's a bit like saying eventually you'll die so why bother.

Yeah I suppose if you could only make £200K a month for maximum of 20 years before you might lose it's a bit pointless?

Comment

It's a bit like saying eventually you'll die so why bother.

Yeah I suppose if you could only make £200K a month for maximum of 20 years before you might lose it's a bit pointless?

If we say took 400 CUK posters and asked them to participate in a DimPrawn investment school.

On the first go you told 200 to buy gold and 200 to sell gold
          Then of the next 200 you told 100 to buy Property and 100 to sell Property
          Then the next 100 you told 50 to buy Euros and the other 50 to Short Euros
          Then the next 50 you told to 25 to short the FTSE and the other 25 to go long on the FTSE
          Then the next 25 you told 13 to buy antiques and the other 12 to sell antiques.....

By the time you've done this a few times then 399 people would know you were a clueless c**t and the last fella would suspect you were a clueless c**t but would still be waiting for you to deliver his sofa.

Comment

Offtopic however -

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              the last fella would suspect you were a clueless c**t but would still be waiting for you to deliver his sofa.
              M.....F....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Offtopic however -

The question is 'Would Mich do it?'

Comment

WTF is 42 Pussy @ 3.00 ?

(see receipt on the article)

That's some cheap pussy!!!
                  Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

I don't think he's trading for a bank. Looks like he's trading for himself.

FX traders don't make that much money. Most of them get far less than us.

Comment

It's his money, he's earned it not stolen it, so he can bloody well spend it how he pleases, whether the press, his Mum, or you or I think otherwise.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                      X