• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who cares about Rep?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Hasn't it been almost 2 years now since rep was introduced?
    Not quite that long. But let's just turn it all off and know it was just a piece of fun. A meaningless piece of nonsense scoring. A ranking of popularity, obviously. But in the end, meaningless.

So I suggest we ask Admin to turn off and just leave the points as they are.

Everyone agree?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I'm not sure of BP's mental health problems although they are probably similar to mine.
      An inability to stick to tpd/counting and being drawn to posting in the general bear pit?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Hasn't it been almost 2 years now since rep was introduced?
        I was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          An inability to stick to tpd/counting and being drawn to posting in the general bear pit?
          Close your eyes and picture the guinea pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Not had time to do either this week. i had work to do shudder
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
              What's all this obsessing over "Rep" on here recently? I don't even know what Rep is. I'm guessing it's some sort of thumbs-up/thumbs-down system whereby forum members can rate each other. Are you lot really so sad as to care what your virtual friends / colleagues on here think of you?
              Yes they are.

Personally, I'm more concerned about whether next doors cat likes me or not.... ;-)
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Yes they are. +ve rep = a huge stiffy for some people on here!
                Even the women?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Me too.

The black one loves me, but the grey one is very stand offish.
                  Would that be because he saw you eat his brother?

Comment

Working...
                  X