• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats Pondy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    An extra 2K should do it for him.
    I don't think it was far off that - and Freamon too I was going to say I would slip you some too, but that sounds a bit wrong. I need another coffee I think...

Hmmm, how come you are at the top again MF, might have to check your account and see where all your rep is coming from

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      I don't think it was far off that - and Freamon too I was going to say I would slip you some too, but that sounds a bit wrong. I need another coffee I think...

Hmmm, how come you are at the top again MF, might have to check your account and see where all your rep is coming from
      Well I give MF rep - and my rep counts for alot round here. With my high post count etcetc. I reckon I give 144 a time.

And I always return +ve rep - if anyone wants Brillo Rep please leave your username in the comment.

Comment

I was through 10000 first! I WAS! I WANT BONUS POINTS!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          cuk helped you get engaged. What more do you want?

Comment

Excellent, one of my fave posters too.

(Pondy, not MF)
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

So you admit to exaggerating your previous rep comments.

Ban him!

Hangings too good for 'em.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                Bit rushed but it'll have to do for now.

CUK comedy gold - I'm out of rep at the moment but as soon as its spread around there will be some coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                  Bit rushed but it'll have to do for now.

This film is a pack of lies there are situations within that are just totally implausible.

When MF sends out everyone he has negged people remain in the room. That just isn't plausible.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If you slip me some I promise I won't complain.

(Not that I like to point it out, but it was my selfless repping that got Pondy there first :halo

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      If you slip me some I promise I won't complain.

(Not that I like to point it out, but it was my selfless repping that got Pondy there first :halo
                      Duly noted

Comment

Working...
                      X